[Chennaipy] [JOB] Searching for a Team Leader - Python

Karthikeyan A K 77minds at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:07:34 EDT 2017

Well imagine  situation where a programmer goes to a company for RoR
development as advertised, and is told to use his Ruby skills in  a Joomla
(PHP) project. That's what happened to me exactly 6 years ago. Wrong data
means its a headache for some one. People should know what they are looking
for. Shooting a mail which they themselves don't understand is not a work
of professional H.R.

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Sakthi Vel <sakthichecks87 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>   You might be a great coder but ridiculing some one about their knowledge
> isn't fair.
>
> On Jun 11, 2017 3:39 PM, "Karthikeyan A K" <77minds at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> PHP, node and AngularJS for a Python developer? Are you looking for a web
>> developer? And what's process?
>>
>> Looks like some HR having no coding knowledge shoots up a mail to some
>> coding group. So sad.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Priya Samtani <priya at tryangled.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Looking for a Python developer who will be in a position to lead a team
>>> for the development of an exciting product.
>>>
>>> Ideal Candidate
>>> - minimum 7 years experience
>>> - familiarity with process
>>> - knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, PHP
>>> - Should be able to think out of the box
>>> - working experience with large scalable applications is a plus
>>>

>>> Company details
>>> Tryangled Solutions Private Limited
>>> RK Salai, Chennai
>>> Email ID : contact at tryangled.com
>>> Person to contact : Vinay, +91 9884022700 <+91%2098840%2022700>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>> Priya Samtani.

>> --