[Chennaipy] Mentor for Python - online

megha m megha.chennai100 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:38:30 EDT 2017

Hi There,

Finally, I have given up and started writing this mail....

I've just started working with a huge codebase which uses a lot of python
code and elastic search python modules within it.
Initially, I thought it would be easier... but as days go on, I'm finding
it tough when the tests get stuck in python.

I am modifying the code now and getting stuck in python and in
elasticsearch.
Python code uses elasticsearch modules to read/write data from/into ES.

Someone who is very strong in python would be helpful as an online mentor
and I could share screen to show where I get stuck.
( in addition to ES  )

Please ping me directly *if you are strong in python* and if you wish to
help me as an online mentor.

Thanks,
Megha.
megha.chennai100 at gmail.com