[Chennaipy] Tamil Wikipedia edit-a-thon - Automation

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:25:06 EST 2017

NOTICE : Tomorrow, sunday, Feb 19 event is canceled, due to unstable
political conditions, in Chennai.

Todays event notes :

Explained about the wikipedia projects to the students.

With tamil Wikipedia team, Discussed about the changes required for
articles on TN temples.
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/tntemples

Here are the sample articles - http://bit.ly/2l6lFZi

Will plan for the changes required and start the test upload tomorrow.

To know more about the project, read here -

https://ta.wikipedia.org/s/5ghm

Sample data given by TN govt -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JKhT_N8bJZodQmlX-iLI476v9tK3hdxUdvbqmAKxjSQ/edit#gid=0

Sample article -