[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meetup

Ashok Govindarajan gashok2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:36:16 EST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to propose a talk "Deep learning for dummies".

I would  using the following non-mathematical, easy to read deep learning
tutorial as reference:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~hinton/absps/NatureDeepReview.pdf

This will be a general talk and not specific to Python.

I will put up the  slides for the same by Dec 18 on the ChennaiPy meetup
page.

I would also like to give a lightning talk  on "Teaching maths to adults" :)
It will be about simple interest, compound interest and connection to
limits and series.

I will be using the following video lecture as reference :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo1ZZlvT2LQ
(Mainly 30 to 38 minutes in the above video link)

I will put up the  slides for both, by Dec 18 on the ChennaiPy meetup page.

Rgds,
Ashok