[Chennaipy] [Discussion] About scope of programming languages in Chennai's IT industry

Subil A subil1407 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:00:59 EDT 2017

Thank you all for the top notch Java answers. I got more answers than I
expected from a community that shuns curly braces ;). I'll be sure to share
them.

But do consider answering this part of the question, about the situation in
Chennai's IT industry in general, not just Java:

> Which languages/technologies, in your opinion, has scope in Chennai's IT
industry today? And in what niches (like embedded, medical and so on)?

You don't even need to talk about scope. Talk about what you've seen used
and how they're being used.