[Chennaipy] Fwd: Python for Engineers: Help Needed

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 02:05:52 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shantnu Tiwari <shantnu at pythonforengineers.com>
Date: 2017-04-12 1:31 GMT+05:30
Subject: Python for Engineers: Help Needed
To: tshrinivasan at gmail.com

*You are getting this email because you subscribed to the Python for
Engineers list. If you no longer want to receive these emails, there is an
unsubscribe link below.*

Howdy,

I wrote my first book, Python for Scientists and Engineers in end of 2014,
and it was really popular. I still get emails about where people can buy it.

http://pythonforengineers.com/pythonforengineersbook/

But by 2016, it was completely out of date. I tried updating it, but found
it too much work. OpenCV 3, the main library, is a pain to install. If you
write a book, you have to support all platforms, and this becomes a
nightmare very quickly.

I have been planning to resurrect the book for a long time, and make it
free on my website. I’m looking for volunteers to help me in this task, as
Im swamped with other tasks.

If you agree to help, I’ll give you credit in the opening to the book, and
link to your Linkedin / Twitter / blog etc. In return, I ask that you put
in a minimum around of effort, say 2-3 hours a week (and this will vary).

Im only looking for 5-10 people, ideally people who are self motivated, and
who can work independently.  Interested? Please fill out this form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYhmQqriv4qeyOhXqh4-
TKDMprG9igSBW6n6rb3pxBfcCPiA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,
Shantnu

Carrwood Park
selby road
leeds leeds LS15 4LG
UNITED KINGDOM

Unsubscribe
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LKwMDEysjLSsnMws7EwszLRGtMys7AysHGzM> | Change
Subscriber Options
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LKwMDEysjLSsnMws7EwszLRGtMys7AysHGzM>

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com