[Chennaipy] Python Peravai

hafizul azeez hafizul.azeez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:51:58 EDT 2016

Colonel Sir,

I suggest you come and attend the Chennaipy meetup scheduled this Saturday
at Institute of Mathematical Sciences @3pm. I presume you have not attended
the Python meetup earlier. Python meetups are where python professionals,
enthusiasts and starters (in general, pythonistas) meet, talk and listen
about python language, tools and techniques. If you attend the meetup, you
will understand what Chennaipy does and probably get some idea / fine tune
your idea of a similar group.

Moreover, you can present your idea during the Networking session and get
inputs from Pythonistas in a face to face discussion as they would better
understand what your exact requirement is and may advise your accordingly.

Please check out this link and RSVP to the meetup. You can get the exact
location and more information on the below link.

https://www.meetup.com/Chennaipy/events/234639862/

I know that I have not given you a direct answer but, I am sure this whole
arrangement will help you get a better idea of your idea.

Expecting you at the meetup.

Thanks
Azeez