[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Subil Tries To Speak subil1407 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:12:50 EST 2016

Hello,

I left a talk proposal in the meetup.com comments. I'm including it here
just for fun :)

Title: Obscure Python Implementations

Duration: 20 minutes

When people talk about using Python, they are usually
referring to the most common *implementation* of Python - CPython.
Some talk about using PyPy or Jython or IronPython.

In this talk, I'd like to present some of the more obscure python
implementations,
the ones that only very few might have heard about and also talk about
their features and
the reasons for which you might want to use them.

Amendment: Since I want to talk about the very obscure ones, I might talk
about defunct implementations
also. So for those cases it might not make sense to talk about good reasons
to use them (beyond just
playing around with them for fun).