[Chennaipy] Domain Experts at the Meetup

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 01:23:56 CEST 2015

> domain. With this we hope, people will be able to easily find others
> with similar interests, making the networking time more effective.

​Linked in to some extent solves this,On a personal level asking for Linked
in id more than a visiting card has become a norm while networking.

Yes there will be exceptions where people want to remain away from
platforms like Linked in or Facebook .​
​But due to time constrains we will not be able to interact with everyone
anyway.

-Satya
Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | fossevents.in |