[Chennaipy] Python application start up issue - reg

JakkampudiKiranKumar at Eaton.com JakkampudiKiranKumar at Eaton.com
Mon Oct 5 06:59:19 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am using a python application programmed with Wx-python, Sql-db in which I am unable to start the application and the errors found are listed below when clicking the setup file
It is Database application which uses Sql db as server and the wx-python for front -end control.
I installed every modules used in the application as before,but now totally gone wrong.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "startup.py", line 7, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyc", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading win32api.pyd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "startup.py", line 7, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyc", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading win32api.pyd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "startup.py", line 7, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyc", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading win32api.pyd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "startup.py", line 34, in ?
  File "common\db.pyc", line 22, in open_connection
  File "MySQLdb\__init__.pyc", line 74, in Connect
  File "MySQLdb\connections.pyc", line 170, in __init__
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")

Whereas it is a recently raised problem,before I was using it without errors and was unable to open the executable.

It was much appreciated if anyone advise what actual problem is ?
Before it was working fine and now it was not.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kiran kumar