[Chennaipy] Query on Pool module

JakkampudiKiranKumar at Eaton.com JakkampudiKiranKumar at Eaton.com
Mon Nov 16 00:21:42 EST 2015

Hi All,

I am using the py2exe 0.6.9 version, wx-python, Sql-db and other modules to compile a application which stores the sequence of events in Database.

In the Script there is only Import file named pool in the startup and few other files.

But recently when I am trying to compile it is leaving a trace back No object named 'Pool'

But I am using the pool - 0.1.2 which consists of pool file even after also  it failed to compile the script..

As I remedy I added the pool.py to the setup script in the data_files option for py2exe this also failed to eliminate the error.

Is there any individual module for pool like import pool without using

 multiprocessing, thread pool, MySQL pool.

Can anyone please provide some info on pool I am getting the error as

 attached in the above screen shot. Please reply back with your idea on

 this.

Thanks,

  Kiran