[Chennaipy] Diversity in Chennaipy

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:17:25 CEST 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 8:02 AM, sridharan parivallal
<sri.sweetdream at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello  guys
>        anybody have soft notes for python programming please share
> with chennaipy mail subscription.

Hi Sridharan,

Firstly, welcome to Chennaipy! We look forward to having you at one of
our meetups (one coming up on the 23rd of May).

A good place to start learning python is Learn Python the Hard Way[1],
Invent with python[2] or The Hitchhiker's guide to python[3]. The key
is to write a *lot* of programs with Python. There really is no other
better way to get better at a language.

With that said, I urge you *not* to just reply to every mail thread
that comes your way with your queries. You are encouraged to start a
new thread for this where many people would be glad to help you out.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Shrayas

---