[Chennaipy] Feb Meetup Audio / Video Recording

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at zilogic.com
Sun Mar 8 13:50:20 CET 2015

On Sunday 08 March 2015 05:24 PM, Karthik Viswanathan wrote:
> Shrikanth's opensource talk is done too,
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xul9fi6cvjwoqu7/AACc72J6vhH8CcoEb4WzRdpAa?lst=
>
> When can we start uploading ?

Before we upload it, can we add a title frame like the ones we
did for the Jan meetup talks. The idea is to let people know
when and where the talk was done, even after it is downloaded from
Vimeo / YouTube. A template SVG file based on the title done
for Jan talk is available at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drz2g9tlyfb2etn/title-template.svg?dl=1

The talk title, speaker name, and month of the meetup needs to
be inserted with inkscape. You might also have to resize the SVG
document to meet the aspect ratio of your video.

You can then export it to PNG file from inkscape and append it to the
beginning of the video. For the previous talk videos the title was
displayed for 7 seconds. You might want to maintain that for the sake
of consistency.

Karthik, you might want to publish an ffmpeg command to add the title
frame.

Regards,
Vijay