[Chennaipy] Points from the discussion after the February Meetup

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:44:04 CET 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM, James Mortensen
<james.mortensen at synclio.com> wrote:
> I think the presenters need a mic or something.  For the January meetup
> presentations, it was hard to hear the speaker amidst coughs and shuffling
> from the crowd.

Yeah this was priority for us as well. Krishna and Gaurav were
actually experimenting in January as to which places the audio sounds
best.

> I wonder if a wireless mic could work?  Something that could sync up with
> the camera and record on the same track as the video?  I know cost may be an
> issue, but maybe someone has some loaner equipment to let us see what's
> possible and then plan from there?

I actually had an audio recorder that I brought along this time but I
hadn't used it in so long that it stopped working alltogether :(
Bummer.

Though the next time however we hear that IMSc itself can record audio
*and* video for us which is absolutely great. We're going to try that.