[Chennaipy] Points from the discussion after the February Meetup

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Mon Mar 2 16:34:52 CET 2015

I think the presenters need a mic or something.  For the January meetup
presentations, it was hard to hear the speaker amidst coughs and shuffling
from the crowd.

I wonder if a wireless mic could work?  Something that could sync up with
the camera and record on the same track as the video?  I know cost may be
an issue, but maybe someone has some loaner equipment to let us see what's
possible and then plan from there?

<Sorry if this is a double post. I got confused by which FROM email address
to use :) >

James