[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Wed Jul 15 17:24:14 CEST 2015

Hi Shrayas,

Yes, I think it could be more clear that 20 minutes is the timebox, and
that presentations don't have to be 20 minutes long.  I assumed wrong, so
others may have as well.

Even though this is an easy going group, some of the most introverted folks
can still be a little intimidated.  I encourage people to practice on their
own or with a small group of friends in their own office perhaps.  I admit
my original suggestion is quite idealistic.

As for group presentations, I'm excited to see what people come up with!

James