[Chennaipy] Chennaipy event schedule featured in theprocast

Harish Kumar harish_manutd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:06:08 CET 2015

Hello                                                                                                                                                               29-1-2015

Chennai Python User Group

I am, Harish from theprocast team. We are a group of enthusiastic Chennaites who have passionately taken up a new non-profit social initiative (theprocast - tanglish podcast series) to share and discuss technology in our favorite remix language “Tanglish” (Tamil + English ). We have launched our first episode on 26th January, India’s first Technology Podcast in tamil for all tamil speaking brothers and sisters across the globe. Our talk show is creatively crafted to make every student, working professional and entrepreneur from across tamil speaking countries to learn, think and create. This helps to build a vivacious community of technology geeks who can contribute back globally.

We are glad to say that , your upcoming chennaipy event schedule has been covered in our first episode of "Chennai Bytes" podcast under the "Namma ooru Calendar " section .To listen, Buffer in from 9:53 Minute  .Also feel free to give your valuable suggestion and feedback on this initiative .

Soundcloud Link : - https://soundcloud.com/theprocast/cb01

Thank You

RegardsHarish Kumar
chennaibytes at theprocast.comfor theprocast team