[Chennaipy] Indian python blogs

Arvind Padmanabhan arvindpdmn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:35:50 CET 2015

Hi Dinakar,

Nice initiative. However, lists are an outdated form of monitoring
blogs on the web. I would suggest to convert this list into an OPML
file that people can import into their feed readers or news
aggregators.

Or have a dedicated FB page which automatically pulls new articles
(only title and excerpt) when they get published in any of these
sources. This can be replicated on a twitter feed. Or do the same on
your current URL instead of having a FB page. I am sure there are many
other ways ...

Regards,
Arvind