[Chennaipy] Talks for the next Meetup

A. K. sak.listing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:09:58 CET 2015

Proposed lightning talk for the 28 Feb Chennaipy meetup:
*Using Python to Play Cupid*

Short description:
You're a matchmaker who has drawn 5 men and 4 women at a singles mixer. At
the end of the event, each attendee has handed you a ranked list of singles
(of the opposite sex) they'd be interested in having coffee with. Your job
is to suggest optimal pairings. We'll walk you through the algorithm that
we implemented to solve this "stable matching problem" at Jodi365, using
Python.