[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:26:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

--- On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Shrayas rajagopal
<shrayasr at gmail.com> wrote:
| Since Rengaraj backed out, I'll replace his talk with yours.
\--

I would like to first congratulate Shrinidhi Kulkarni and Krithika
Vembu for coming forward to give a talk at the August meet-up. It does
take a lot of courage to talk before an unfamiliar audience.

My presentation has been uploaded at:

  https://github.com/shakthimaan/paho-python-client-for-mqtt

GitHub does a good job of rendering the Org-mode file, even if you
don't use Emacs and Org-mode:

  https://github.com/shakthimaan/paho-python-client-for-mqtt/blob/master/paho-python.org

During the break, I had suggested a book to use for getting started
with Python. It is called "Python for you and me", available online
at:

  http://pymbook.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Thanks for the opportunity to speak at the meetup.

Regards,

SK

P.S.: In future, if you can provide a bell at the 15 minute mark, it
will be helpful.

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com