[Chennaipy] LSQ - A system to manage simple adhoc-ly written SQL queries within an organization

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:24:45 CEST 2015

Hi all,

We at Logic Soft[1] open sourced one of our internal tools[2] just a few
days ago.

We use it to manage those one off temporary SQL queries that are written to
do something quickly on the system. Usually they are on individual
developer systems or they are deleted. But sometimes it is required to run
them again and we don't end up finding them. LSQ seeks to solve this
problem simplistically.

Also, this is our first open source project as a company. Please do feel
free to share your comments and suggestions. It is a really exciting step
for us since we have remained closed source till now. We've already planned
what we are going to open source next.

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Shrayas