[Chennaipy] Networking Tea Sponsor

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Sat Oct 11 04:49:38 CEST 2014

On Friday 10 October 2014 03:10 PM, Kiran Gangadharan wrote:
> Hi Vijay,
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
> <mailto:vijaykumar at bravegnu.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>     This time we are planning to have a 15 min break, during the meet, for
>     "networking over tea." The estimated cost for the tea and snacks is
>     about Rs. 500. (considering ~30 people). If you are willing to sponsor
>     this, please let us know.
>

> I've spoken to Vijay Kumar, the chair of PSSI and he's suggested that we
> get the cost reimbursed from PSSI itself. So if it's alright with you, I
> (or you) can pay on their behalf. We would just need some sort of bill
> to claim the funds. Does that sound good ?

Hi Kiran,
Thanks for getting us support from PSSI. I also would like to thank PSSI
for offering to support us.

But I personally feel that it will be great, if it is sponsored by
people from within the Chennaipy community. The reason behind opening
up the sponsorship was to create more avenues for people to
contribute. And when more people participate and contribute the
contributors get a sense of ownership and responsibility, resulting
in a stronger community.

Regards,
Vijay