[Chennaipy] Talk at Chennai.rb: Building Embedded Systems with Twisted

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at zilogic.com
Thu Nov 20 14:35:04 CET 2014

Hi Everyone,
Based on Abhishek's (http://zerothabhishek.com) request, I will be
redoing the "Building Embedded Systems with Twisted" talk at
Chennai.rb's November meetup. The meetup details are available at
http://www.meetup.com/chennai-ruby/events/217326612/

The talk slides are available at
https://speakerdeck.com/bravegnu/building-embedded-systems-with-twisted

I am personally excited to meet the folks at Chennai.rb and hope to
learn a thing or two from them. I hope, moving forward, we will see
more of this cross-pollination across technology groups -- learning
from each other, and cooperating in all ways we can, while maintaining
our unique identities.

Regards,
Vijay