[Chennaipy] Need suggestion to involve in product(tool) and learn python.

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:38:18 CET 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 5:02 PM, cool dharma06 <cooldharma06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i know basics of python. And i will play well with python. I want to gain
> more knowledge. So, please guide me some projects or suggest some ways to
> improve my learning and coding skills.

The best place to start learning more about writing code is to start
reading code. My recommendation much like many others' would be, is to
take up an open source project and see if you can contribute to it.

Github is a great place to start, especially the explore section[1].
Personally I'd recommend some if you like, that I want to contribute
to but am not able to because of lack of time. But you should find
something that fits your tastes :)

All the best!

--
[1]: https://github.com/trending?l=python