[Chennaipy] Membership Drive

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Tue Nov 4 16:46:03 CET 2014

Hi Everyone,
We have members trickling in, and our membership is growing gradually.
But it will be great if we actively start promoting the group. If you
have friends, who use Python but are not members of the group yet, you
can let them know about Chennaipy. And see if you can get them
interested.

If you had always wanted to contribute to Chennaipy, but hadn't found
the required time or resources for it, this is something you can do to
make Chennaipy better. And whats more, you will have your friends
joining you in our next meetup!

So friends, take out your address book, look for Pythonistas who
are not part of the group yet and try to get them on board!

Regards,
Vijay