[Chennaipy] A page with ideas for lightning talks

Gaurav Sehrawat igauravsehrawat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 13:35:59 CET 2014

I think there is no harm if we follow "Demand & Supply" concept. It is just
an encouragement for the community.
But then again people become wishful and get discouraged if their topic
isn't taken up . So a better approach will be to keep stacking the topics
for people interested in giving talks and not making it public to general
audience, but taken from audience . Or something similar.

Thanks
Cheers