[CentralOH] Need help for April Meeting

Kristin Cellentani kmcellentani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:36:46 EDT 2024

John - my condolences to you and your family. I’m sorry for your loss.

Eric - I presented last month on NumPy leaving this month’s presentation
open.

For anyone who missed March’s meeting, the NumPy presentation materials can
be found below:

https://github.com/K-Cellentani/NumPy_COhPy_MarchPresentation

Thanks,
Kristin