[CentralOH] Electronic Hardware Library

Jerry Kingzett ohiostatejerry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 11:24:28 EDT 2019

     I thought I would take all the electronic builders things I have
collected over the years and lend them out to people so they can try these
things out.  Sort of an Electronic Hardware Library.
     I have seven assorted Arduino boards with five shields.  Eight or nine
micro:bit boards with a bunch of accessories, one micro:bit robot, and one
micro:bit weather station.  Two micropython devices.  Much more stuff.
     I used my blog to get things started and I am working to move it to a
webpage.  So you can find my list at OhioStateJerry.blogspot.com

Jerry Kingzett
OhioStateJerry at gmail.com