[CentralOH] Pythology: Python Security Best Practices (February 2)

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Jan 17 15:05:33 EST 2018

It’s almost time for IndyPy’s next Pythology One-Day Conference!

The conference will cover Python Security Best Practices.  We have a
jam-packed day with A keynote presentation to kick off the day and 6
presentations ranging from Beginner to Expert. From Cryptography to
Penetration Testing and Regulatory Issues to Log Analysis, there will
definitely be something for everyone.

Speakers Include:
Kevin Johnson: CEO, Secure Ideas (Kevin is traveling from Florida to speak!)
James Alexander: Systems Engineer, Leaf Software Solutions
Michael Taylor: Director of Product Architecture, Rook Security
Pradeep Gowda: Staff Engineer, Proofpoint
Nat Shere: Senior Information Security Consultant, Rook Security
Stephan Looney: CEO, BE Software (Stephan is traveling from South Carolina
to speak!)
Chris Lee: CTO, BE Software
Naomi Asfaw: Information Security Analyst, Miz-Hasab Research Center

There will be more than just presentations….

We’ll also have RetroPi gaming, Lightning talks (Come prepared if you want
to present!), and some awesome prizes. Check out what our sponsors are
letting us give away:
        • 1 Year Subscription to a JetBrains tool ($199 value)
        • No Starch e-book voucher ($50 value)

When: February 2nd, 8:30a-6p
Where: Launch Fishers
Cost: $125
Student cost: $50
Lunch: Nameless Catering

Register at: indypy.org/pythology

For any questions, email colleen at sixfeetup.com

Come learn about Python Security with some wonderful and knowledgeable
folks!