[CentralOH] May Meeting May 23!

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Sun May 15 18:27:59 EDT 2016

Don't forget our May Monthly meeting is one week early, on Monday, May 23rd.

RSVP Here:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/228901485/

We will be awarding the prize for closest temperature prediction from our
March challenge.

We will also be going through submissions for our April challenge, which is
the word count. I am doing this challenge because it is helping me to work
with py.test, and am learning more about Python!

Here is the repo with the instructions:
https://github.com/cohpy/challenge-201604-words

You can submit your code to me, or as a pull request.

Finally, Brian will be talking about generators. Generators are pretty
cool, and our May Python challenge may have something to do with them!

See you in a week!
Eric