[CentralOH] Python 3.5 Release Party

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Sep 8 17:22:21 CEST 2015

Python 3.5 release candidate 3 was released Sunday, on schedule, and it
looks like Python 3.5 will be released next Sunday.

We are going to have a social at Barley's on High Street across from the
convention center. In addition, Ricky Rickard will be helping with a Python
3.5 hackathon for anyone who would like to bring their laptops.

Please RSVP by the weekend so I can give Barley's an accurate count. There
will not be free food or drinks, but there will be cupcakes.

RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/222563800/

What's new in Python 3.5: https://docs.python.org/3.5/whatsnew/index.html

Go Python!