[CentralOH] Where's the history file?

Joshua Kramer joskra42.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:44:03 CEST 2015

As it turns out, there is no history file.  I was confused because if
you exit out of the Python interpreter, do some other stuff on the
command line, then restart the Python interpreter, there is command
line history from the previous session.  However, if you close the
cmd.exe window, and restart cmd.exe, then there is no history- it's
wiped out.