[CentralOH] 2015-07-10 道場 Scribbles 落書/惡文? spam sushi $_ trivium just listen billboard ansible ruby neural network pawpaw sony dd cgp XH558 search

jep200404 at columbus.rr.com jep200404 at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 16:46:49 CEST 2015

do:
    take picture of covermymeds billboard

        took bad pictures

    reserve room for august

        Someone else reserved room for Fridays for rest of year.
        Only got one day in August.

            08-10 M
            09-07 M
            09-15 T
            09-21 M
            09-28 M
            10-05 M

        So starting in August, we will be bouncing around.

    register for pyohio at pyohio.org

Covermymeds Billboard
south side of east-bound I-670, west of SR-315
A better cup of coffee.
We’re looking for experienced Java and .NET developers to join our team.
Need to learn Ruby? No problem.
CoverMyMeds is offering Ruby on Rails training for experienced developers.
https://github.com/covermymeds/training_program/blob/master/README.md
covermymeds.com/ruby

wp: prefix means Wikipedia
To get good answers, consider following the advice in the links below.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090627155454/www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting.html

neural network
one neuron
wp:Processing (programming language)
breakout

wp:Lake Placid

2015 Ohio Pawpaw Festival is September 11-13, 2015
wp:Pawpaw Festival

wp:David Manning (fictitious writer)
wp:Sony BMG copy protection rootkit scandal

wp:ddrescue

wp:Sweet Baby James

wp:cgp
wp:Tommy Emmanuel
wp:The Day Finger Pickers Took Over the World
wp:Chester and Lester
wp:In a Sentimental Mood (album)
wp:For Sentimental Reasons (Linda Ronstadt album)
wp:Prisoner in Disguise
wp:Many Rivers to Cross
wp:Lush Life (Linda Ronstadt album)
wp:Okie (album)
wp:Liz Phair

wp:Trivium
http://www.amazon.com/The-Trivium-Liberal-Grammar-Rhetoric/dp/0967967503
wp:Sister Miriam Joseph

Just Listen
http://markgoulston.com/books/

Heisenberg Uncertainty
    http://news.ansible.uk/images/a123.gif
    http://news.ansible.uk/a123.html

What are Ansible best practices?
    http://docs.ansible.com/playbooks_best_practices.html
Does Ansible have a style guide?

In shell scripts, $_ is last argument of previous command
(or path of script being exected)
What is a good use of $_?

    Knowing the path of a script can be handy for getting other files
    that are in the same directory as the script.

2015-08-10 Die Antwoord in cmh

Last flying Avro Vulcan, XH558, prepares for her swan song
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/05/20/vulcan_xh588_swansong_grounded_end_year/

fake opensource
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/07/08/beware_fake_opensource_openwashing/

good tools