[CentralOH] 2014-08-25_會議_Scribbles_ 落書/惡文?

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Sep 17 01:33:37 CEST 2014

> Is there any way to unsubscribe from this and still stay on the Cohpy
> list? These scribbles emails are worse than spam. They're basically just
> gibberish.

One person's spam is another person's ham. These are the notes from the
meetings and dojos. If you think you could make a better secretary, please
come to the meetings and take notes. This is a do-ocracy, not a
complain-ocracy.

If these messages are so annoying to you, I would have thought someone of
your self-reported intelligence should find it easy to create a filter that
that auto-deletes messages from the COhPy list with the word "Scribbles" in
the title fairly easily without having to spam the list. Hopefully that's
enough of a hint to you on how you might answer your own question.