[CentralOH] 2014-01-17 道場 Scribbles 落書/惡文? Much more

iynaix iynaix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 00:59:33 CET 2014

Quick aside:

If you're on Python 2.7 and above, you can do the following:

    from collections import Counter
    counts = Counter(words_list)

Counter is a dictionary-like object that has nice utilities such as being
able to add or subtract counters from one another, and most_common(), which
is very useful. See the link below for the official docs:

http://docs.python.org/2/library/collections.html#collections.Counter

Cheers,
XY