[CentralOH] Seeking recommendations for Pythonistas, individual or dev shop

Jay Clouse jay at tixers.com
Wed Dec 3 20:07:30 CET 2014

Hey guys,

I've met some of you through Startup Weekend or pitching Startup Weekend.
I'm wearing my day-job hat today -  we are looking for some talented
pythonistas to help us move our product forward at Tixers.

Our site is about a year old, built in python/django. We have one full-time
dev (backend, mobile, former Brandery company cofounder) and are looking to
complement him and add capacity. Can be an individual who has full or part
time capacity, could be a dev shop you recommend, and has the potential to
turn into a full-time team member if there is a fit.

Not trolling here, looking to pay for solid work. Please let me know if you
or someone you know would be interested, and I'd be happy to speak about
the opportunity further if you'd like. Hope to talk with some of you soon!

*About Tixers <http://www.tixers.com>*

- Online ticket marketplace (sports, concerts, festivals) with a loyalty
spin
- Closed seed round of >$250k at the end of July, raised $382k to date
- Partnership with Xavier University for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 men's
basketball seasons
- Alumni of the UpTech Accelerator and based in Covington, KY
- Work would almost certainly be remote, would love to have someone in
Columbus who I can meet and work with at times (I am full-time remote here
in Cbus)

*Jay Clouse  *|  *Tixers <http://www.tixers.com>*  |
*Chief Operating Officer**+1 419.852.9976  |  *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=119070892&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
<http://jayclouse.com>