[CentralOH] PyTennessee 2015 tickets

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Dec 2 14:24:47 CET 2014

All,

I am helping sponsor, and attending, and maybe speaking at PyTennessee
again this year.

PyTennessee is very much PyOhio's sister. It has the same feel, the same
friendly folks, great talks, and amazing southern barbeque (it is Nashville
after all).

If you like PyOhio, you'll like PyTennessee. This year it's February 7-8,
2015 (https://www.pytennessee.org/)

Early bird tickets are currently $62.50. They have to charge because they
have to cater in food (no High Street nearby) and don't have the facility
options that we have. It's definitely worth the price.

However, if that price is daunting, but you can find lodging, I'd like to
help out by giving away my three sponsor tickets.

Please let me know in the next week if you would like a free ticket to
PyTennessee. You'll get all the benefits of a regular ticket, including
t-shirt (I'll need your size), and food. All I ask is that you actually go,
and report back to the group your experience and what you learn.

If there are tickets left on December 15, I'm going to release them back to
PyTennessee to either sell or put into a need pool there.

I look forward to seeing you at PyTennessee!

Cheers,
Eric