[CentralOH] Meeting Reminder

jep200404 at columbus.rr.com jep200404 at columbus.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 04:30:00 CEST 2014

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:55:17 -0400, Brian Costlow <brian.costlow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder that Monday's COhPy will be at the Inc8000 incubator in New
> Albany, OH.
>
> 8000 Walton Parkway
> New Albany, OH
>
> We'll be either in the upstairs conference room, or the open area upstairs.
>
> Go up to the second floor and look for signs.

>From http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/174176402/:

    ...  we'll work on the Berlin Clock,
    http://content.codersdojo.org/code-kata-catalogue/berlin-clock/

See also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mengenlehreuhr

Separately, expect programmer from dojo to come for some
help with page breaks using pyreport. (#$ \newpage)

Lines with restructed text seemed to be preceded with '#!'.
Lines with LaTeX seemed to be preceded with '#$'.

To that programmer from dojo, you'll need to create a file
without any sensitive information that provokes the problem,
so that it can be worked on publicly.
Also, try to create the smallest file that provokes the problem.