[CentralOH] Borrow a laptop, or you?

Ann Elliott elliott.222 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:37:41 CET 2013

I have a laptop that could be borrowable, but I'd need to make sure I've got a reasonable guest account set up, and the battery's bad enough that it won't survive without wall power.

I could certainly give a short talk on Saturday. I think it would be fun to talk about pyephem and show a few scripts I've made with it that tell me stuff about what the heavenly bodies are up to.

-Ann