[CentralOH] (no subject)

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Feb 13 15:52:20 CET 2013

I think if you set subdomain to None in the decorator, that would work, but
I only briefly have played with Flask so I'm not the best person to answer
this definitively.

Maybe if you shared your code that you are having a problem with, the list
could help... or if you've figured it out, share the solution so the list
can learn from you.

Cheers,
Eric