[CentralOH] 2013-12-09 會議 Scribbles 落書/惡文?

Thomas Winningham winningham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:09:26 CET 2013

Wanted to mention in relation the first link or so, the Perl people talk
about the XY problem:
http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=542341 ... I know this tripped me
up early in my programming efforts, but I think even now I do this with new
things I'm exploring. The worst was when the web was a little smaller and
the only things you'd find were your own posts asking the unanswered
question.

Also, SimpleCV is amazingly fun to work with, thank you for giving that
library some air time!!

Is lxml or pyquery what should be talked about instead of beautiful soup? i
know lxml has a beautiful soup mode, but CSS3 selectors are so very nice.

Thank you guys for making such a great list!!