[CentralOH] 2013-04-11 道場

iynaix iynaix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 22:51:40 CEST 2013

Hi Eric,

I use a Filco Majestouch 2 with the Cherry Blue switches. I went with the
"otaku" keycaps, which solves the problem you are referring to: (Crappy
picture taken by me attached below)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exg50mzdtvwunka/IMG_20130412_164122.jpg

There are also the "ninja" keycaps, which are great if you aren't as
hardcore. :)

http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_images/filco_majestouch_ninja_black_us_large.jpg

I initially got the otaku keycaps thinking that it would be a lot easier if
I wanted to switch to an alternate keyboard layout like dvorak or colemak.
(which I of course never got around to).

I believe the keycap replacements are still being sold, but it takes some
digging online, as with most of the stuff regarding mechanical keyboards.

Cheers,
Xianyi