[CentralOH] Parking

Michael Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 25 23:34:34 CEST 2012

Typically the side streets closest to campus don't have parking meters
but will require parking permits (which can usually only be obtained by
residents through the city).

Parking up and down Summit and 4th doesn't require a parking pass, nor
paying a parking meter, if I recall correctly. Though when the city
randomly feels like doing construction they'll tow cars like there is no
tomorrow. (Though they try to provide notice with the construction signs
a few days before hand)