[CentralOH] Central Ohio Python Job Opp

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:13:44 CEST 2012

All,

I haven't worked with this recruiter at all, it was a cold contact that
reached out to me, but Python (even partial Python) opportunities seem rare
in Columbus, so I told her I would pass it along.

Please have anyone interested in this opportunity or simply interested in
hearing about other opportunities in Columbus, OH contact me at
kimyark at technisource.com****

** **

This opportunity is a 3-6 month contract to hire with one of our favorite
clients. Our client is a claims management company and they just inquired
business that will double the size of the company. They are in need of a
python developer/analyst to help with software applications in an oracle
environment.****

** **

Skills Required:****

**·         **1. Tier 1 (Important) Python, Web development, Oracle RDBMS,
C/C++, ANSI X.12****

**·         **2. Tier 2 (Very Beneficial) Oracle Forms, Java, Data
Modeling, Development Life Cycle Methodologies****

**·         **3. Tier 3 Ajax, Cross Platform SCM Tools, Python/C/C++ ORM
Tools****

** **

Position Description: This position will provide for support and
development of a software application run for the Bureau Of Workers
Compensation of Ohio. The application is built upon an Oracle environment
with various integrated components and interfaces. ANSI X.12 transaction
set for medical bill and workers compensation are used throughout the
application.****

** **

Responsibilities:****

**·         **1. Help develop and maintain new front end application to
replace current.****

**·         **2. Back-up on development and maintenance of existing
back-end application****

**·         **3. Additional development work to support EDI and/or State
Reporting****

** **

Project Summary:****

**·         **Ongoing enhancement and maintenance of outsourced application
supporting Ohio BWC HPP program. This application is written in Python, C,
and Oracle Forms. It adjudicates medical invoices, determines MCO
reimbursement, and handles employer assignment to individual MCOs. It sends
and receives data via ANSI X.12 transaction sets.****

** **

Thanks,****

Kim Yark****