[CentralOH] WSGI Friendly Hosting

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Tue Nov 15 18:38:37 CET 2011

Issac,

Thanks for the information.  I have one website for a volunteer non-profit where we sometimes need to submit the applicant's personal information. The only thing in that process that isn't public information is the SSN.  I've donated the hosting but didn't want to pay the extra if I didn't have to.

If I do buy a static IP address and SSL certificate for a single domain, would it be possible to maintain multiple non-secure domains that link to webpages under the secure domain when they need secure transfers, or would that be a lot of work to save $4 a month?

Mark