[CentralOH] Unittesting with vi(m)

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Nov 2 20:35:51 CET 2011

Not to get too off topic, but today I learned that vi was originally
written by Bill Joy, co-founder of Sun Microsystems.

And that vim was first written as a vi clone for the Amiga exactly 20 years
ago today (November 2).

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2011/11/two-decades-of-productivity-vims-20th-anniversary.ars

Cheers,
Eric