[CentralOH] Hacker Session Notes - 02-08-11

Scott Scites scott.scites at railcar88.com
Fri Feb 11 01:02:02 CET 2011

I'm late in getting this out but...

Jason Denzin, Justin Rolston and I were at the DoJoe this morning.

Jason is writing unit tests using UnitTest2 while refactoring a script he
had previously written into a more structured program.

Justin worked on the Python Koans and wrote a new Template and Route for a
Flask application.

I installed SQLAlchemy-migrations and pulled down the documentation for
migration scripts I'll be writing for a PostgreSQL database.

Next week, I'll continue to build out a Flask application with Justin.

What's on your agenda for the next Python DoJoe?