[CentralOH] Profiling Django Apps?

Nick Albright nick.albright at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:48:24 CEST 2011

Yeah, the chrome debugger is telling me that the first html page takes 2.5+
seconds to return, so it is someplace in django I believe.

Thanks E!  That snippet ruled!  Looks like alot of time spent in those aws
external calls!

And Thanks Issac for that Cache panel.  (Turns out it is
debug_toolbar.panels.cache.CacheDebugPanel
(ie, add 'Debug' in the middle)

Peace,
 -Nick