[CentralOH] Python DoJoe 8/22

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Sun Aug 21 20:40:15 CEST 2011

If there is any interest tomorrow night, I'm prepared to go through a basic Python tutorial at the DoJoe.  The tutorial will only require a basic installation of Python. We'll use IDLE (yeah!).  The tutorial will be more basic than Michael's Python 101 from PyOhio and will be suitable for complete novices.

I'll bring the Python 2.7.2 installers for both Windws (32 and 64 bit) and the Mac. These installers include IDLE. Users with Linux should install a 2.x version of Python and IDLE from their system's package management system.

Mark