[CentralOH] InfoWorld Python Dev Tools

James james at atlantixeng.com
Tue Sep 14 17:03:13 CEST 2010

I found the InfoWorld article a bit misleading in the sense that it mixed
and matched tools that were for general development as well as those suited
for GUIs. Boa Constructor to me is not a tool to use for general purpose
development, it is just too clunky. They also didn't mention that Wing has
ongoing support and patches, and is actively supported, which is one reason
to spend $ on the tool. A tool like Boa hasn't been updated since the
Clinton administration, it seems. -James